Woodcraft router bits

I bought all of the bit offered for the $5 introductory price. Good bargain.

I used the first one today, a 1/2" core box bit. So far, I've cut about 75 feet of groove in some Coffee tree wood, half with grain, half across. It is still cutting very well.

I have the same bit from Whiteside. The Whiteside is a longer bit so it has capacity for deeper cutting. The Woodcraft is 3/8" cutting length, the Whiteside is 5/8". So far, the quality of the cut is about the same. There is a $10 difference in price.

It will take more time and cutting to say which bit will last longer, but if you need a shape for just a few cuts, these are a good buy. If you neglected to take advantage of the introductory price, you missed a really great deal. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Edwin Pawlowski

The 10 bit set is now on special for $ 39.99 and you get a wooden storage box! I got my refund last week.

Probably handled by the same Woodcraft people who handled the Jorgenson clamps....

TinWoodsmn

Reply to
TinWoodsmn