Wood Magazine "Market Test"

My 23 month old son is enjoying the smiley-face saw blade stickers. :-)

And yeah, I think I'll take advantage of this offer. It's not my favorite WW magazine, but they have decent projects.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Craig

I've made a couple of their projects. The plans were right on. The latest was the outdoor bench I made this summer.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Michael: Thanks for having the stones to admit your mistake, a rare occurrence these days.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

And especially after thinking he was so right and taking a few punches from some of us.

Reply to
Leon

Duuuuuuuuuude - you've got no life in politics... :) Enjoy your Wood.

Reply to
patrick conroy

There were stickers in the pack?

Dang! I missed them, my 8 year-old son would have liked those.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita