Wood clipboards.

I am making wood clipboards and need the clip/clamp(metal) that one attaches to the head of the board. Does any one know where I can order such clips?

Reply to
popkern

william kossack

Reply to
Sweet Sawdust

attaches to the head of the board.

Sure nuff... a quick google search for "clipboard hardware" reveals that Lee Valley has 5 different kinds. And they're a great company to deal with. Andy

Reply to
Andy

try this link lots of hardware of all kinds

Reply to
dr-whoopie

Thank you for the info. I spent over an hour searching for clips, clasps, vice grips, etc and if I would of kept it simple I would have come up with it like you did. Again thanks for reminding to KISS.

Reply to
popkern