Why I hate Norm Abrams

It was the back of the house in a yard where you couldn't get far enough from the house to really see it. I'd have done what the builder first proposed. The architect has also made it more difficult/expensive to insulate. Luckily, the builder seems like a stand-up guy, so he'll probably do it right.

Relating back to the original topic, while I can see why one could dislike NYW and TOH, one of my favorite TV renovation shows is Holmes on Homes. The guy is capable of a mighty, righteous anger.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

As was mine. It still looked dumb.

That's you. As I said, to each his own. But, there is *good* reason to do what the architect suggested. Full shed dormers over the main wall look *dumb*.

The architect did his job so now it's up to the builder to do his. If he didn't think he could do it (and right) he had no business taking the job.

Reply to
krw