Who is on Facebook?

headers say Thunderbird :-)

Reply to
FrozenNorth

Went to look for the message I replied to, but couldn't find it immediately and got sidetracked ... I figured as much.

I made the switch from WLM to TB when Vista came out ... took a while to get used to, but TB is SOOOO much better than Windows Lame Mail, although I still miss a few of my favorite OE shortcuts, like CTRL H, which marked everything read, even threaded messages.

Reply to
Swingman

Not sure really.

I opened the computer and located the yellow striped green wire running from the power supply to the SD C: drive. I wiggled it and then looked around for a while.

Then I installed Thunderbird.

One of those actions fixed it.

Reply to
Leon

MUCH better.

Reply to
J. Clarke

How did you know to shake the yellow striped green wire? If you shook one of the other wires, the bomb could've gone off.

Reply to
willshak

>>> If you are on Facebook and I "know" you, add me.

Hey, you got > quotes!

-- It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctively native American criminal class except Congress. -- Mark Twain

Reply to
Larry Jaques

>>> If you are on Facebook and I "know" you, add me.

Wow this has got to be the longest thread on here ever!!

Reply to
Rich

Surely you are exaggerating!

Reply to
Bill

Don't call him Shirley..

Reply to
Mac Davis

Check out,

Home Depot Horror Story Mail Box Baseball The EPA Does Not Have a Sence of Humor

On Luiji's page,

my Name, David Eisan.

I used to find myself quite funny. But those were the days I lived at home and didn't have a wife, 50 hr week job, house or yard to maintain.

Take Care,

David.

Reply to
David F. Eisan

I am getting to a point where Facebook is starting to bore me. All the fun and informative interactions happen on other channels, such as my regular e-mail and my gmail accounts. The back'n forth banter in here is far more interesting than Facebook. And YOUR mileage may vary.

Reply to
Robatoy

krw

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 13:15:40 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

I find just the oppisite, but probably have different uses.. If I post to ABPW at all, it's a link to a FB album.. Seems like most of my friends and family are on FB and "Instant Messages" have replaced a lot of what I used to do with email.. If I send a friend an IM, they're also notified by email, so it's twice the chance of getting a quick reply..

Not wood related, but in the last 18 months we've doubled the attendence of our karaoke gig and the only change has been using Facebook..

Reply to
Mac Davis

LOL...yet another reason to drop FB..LOL

Reply to
Robatoy

Karaoke/rap make me miss disco, and I _hated_ disco.

-- To know the road ahead, ask those coming back. -- Chinese Proverb

Reply to
Larry Jaques

How CAN you forget lyrics as classy as these:

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man, no time to talk. Music loud and women warm. I've been kicked around since I was born. And now it's all right, it's O.K. And you may look the other way. We can try to understand The New York Times' effect on man. Whether you're a brother Or whether you're a mother, You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive. Feel the city breakin' And ev'rybody shakin' And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive. Ah, ha, ha, ha, Stayin' alive. Stayin' alive. Ah, ha, ha, ha, Stayin' alive. . . . Now TRY to get that song out of your head.

Reply to
Robatoy

Never could figure out what the big deal was with the Bee Gee's? I always hated them just for their name not to mention it was DISCO! Disco destroyed the live band era. But it did advance Blue Grass and Country Rock for those that enjoyed and appreciated the "Live" sound. Rich

Reply to
Rich

As a musician, if you walk into a club to set up for the gig and "YMCA" is playing on the jukebox, you know you're in for a rough night!

Reply to
Swingman

"Like"

Reply to
-MIKE-

The BeeGees were not just disco. One of my favorites was "I've Gotta Get a Message to You", sung by Maurice Gibbs. Also ' Massachusetts', and many others. Go to You Tube and search BeeGees.

Reply to
willshak