Where to get 1.5" T-Molding?

I need some white 1.5" T-Molding, and I don't want to have to buy 250 feet of it (e.g. from

Anybody know of a source?

Reply to
Shooter Dude

get it where all the arcade cabinet guys get it.

yours in a smooth black vinyl runs i think .75 per foot, up to 250 feet. all different kinds to choose from.

-danny

Reply to
bummster

Being one of those arcade guys, I actually have bought a cubic butt-ton of stuff from t-molding.com. Here's a link to the white stuff you're looking for:

Philippe (the proprietor of the website) that Rob from arcadeobsession.com sent you...he'll probably tack on an extra 10% :)

Rob

Rob Walters

Thanks, guys.

Reply to