Where to buy Pallet Lumber, Indiana ( Northwest, Northcentral )

Who and where can I buy 5/4 stringers and or 1/2" or 5/8" deckboards of oak or mixed hardwood for pallets at a good price ? Sawmills, wholesale, retail, someone's garage, etc... Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

Reply to
Part Time Pallet Guy

If you're interested in a single pallet, I have one out by the garage that you're welcome to have next time you're in Indianapolis. E-mail me at the address in my sig line below if you want it.

Doug Miller

Dear alphageek.....

From the OP's handle, I would guess the guy wants a sight more than one pallet!

Linda H.

Reply to
Tallgrass

Which, of course, is the reason that my post began "If you're interested in a single pallet..." and continued "... next time you're in Indianapolis". Did you notice he's in northern Indiana? He may pass this way some day, he may not. If he does, he can have a free pallet. I never dreamed that he'd be interested in driving down here for just one pallet.

Nor did I ever dream that anyone might infer that from what I wrote.

Doug Miller