Where did everyone go?

Has the rec died or did my ISP foul something up?

Reply to
Highland Pairos

Posting slowed down after a lot of US ISPs dropped either all or parts of Usenet, then there is the US political BS that seems to be the bulk of the posts, it has definitely driven a few regs away, they may come back after the election.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

How about that Stephan Dion, eh? LOL

Reply to
Robatoy

Blech, none of our choices are acceptable this time, good thing there is a member of the Flying Monkeys running in my riding. ;-)

Just kidding on the monkey.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

From here, I can see Michigan.. so I can be foreign minister.

Reply to
Robatoy

If you apply the standard used by the originator of the statement from which your sarcasm derives, you could be the foreign minister to Montana.

Reply to
LRod

Someone wake me up when the inmates have stopped squabbling about who's going to run the asylum next. (As if it's going to make any difference.) Ho-Hum Plus ca change......

It's noisy in here.

I'll be snoozing in a corner of routerforums under a pile of woodshavings. xxxxxxxxxxxx zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:-)

hotmilkancookies, yes, thank you

--Yogi Borg, smarter than the average bor... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reply to
Bored Borg