Where can I find 5" pinned sprial Scroll saw blades??

Anyone know where this can be found??

Reply to
Barry

I think sears stocks some (not very good ones though) and I believe that woodcraft also carries them.

snipped-for-privacy@wmconnect.com (Barry) wrote in news:20040222122737.09105.00000156 @mb-m14.wmconnect.com:

Reply to
Jim

There are some in the Grizzly catalog. I haven't try them, but just bought a used saw that needed them so I was searching. Then I opened a storage compartment and found it jammed full of em.

Reply to
Toller