Where can I buy redwood in Eastern Mass

I'm looking for some place that sells 2x8 redwood in eastern Massachusetts. Please let me know.

TIA.

Reply to
Dick Snyder

Massachusetts.

Downes & Reader in Stoughton carries it, but I think they are wholesale only. I'm sure they can tell you where you can get it.

Edwin Pawlowski

haven't been there yet, but it will be sooner or later.

Dick, where are you located? I am on Cape Cod.

Cape Cod Bob Visit my web site at

Cape Cod Bob

is the best I've seen, and they do retail. Don't go near the curly maple though, it's all mine.

Cape Cod Bob, you might also want to try the HK Hardwoods, in Raynham or Middleboro (?). They don't have any where near the selection of Downes and Reader, but they are right off of Route 495 on Rt. 44.

If anyone knows of other sources, particularly sawmills in Eastern Mass., let me know.

tt

Reply to
Test Tickle