Where can I buy a 67" band saw blade?

I am looking for a length 67", width 1/4", teeth 8/inch band saw blade. I have gotten one from home depot before, but today I went again and couldn't find it anymore. Anyone know where can I buy it?

Reply to
kokojie

These guys will make any size you want.

'm sure they have the 1/4" 8 teeth size.

There are other companies that will make them any size as well, but that's the one I use.

Reply to
bf

Call up Iturra Designs at 866-883-8064 and ask them to send you a catalog. (They don't have a website) Their catalog has a bunch of random bandsaw info, as well as a variety of blades. I've used Suffolk Machinery before (aka Timberwolf), and gotten decent blades from them, but if you search the archives of this group you'll see that there have been some gripes recently with their quality, specifically their welds. I've heard Lenox also makes good blades. Any of these would be better than the stock HD blades (and yes, that's from experience with both - I used to have the Ryobi bandsaw that took the 67" blades). Good luck, Andy

Reply to
Andy

Check around for industrial supply stores. There are a couple in our area (Wichita, ks) that will make blades to order from blade stock you select. Takes a day or two and prices are very competive (as in usually lower).

RonB

Reply to
RonB

Thanks guys, I ordered 2 from suffolk machinery, cost $32.51, took about a week to get here, but I'm happy with the quality, thanks.

Reply to
kokojie