Reply to
Robatoy

You mean Oxycontin Moron.

Regards,

Tom Watson

Reply to
jo4hn

Fox Fair and Balanced...now THAT is mutually exclusive...errrmmm, I mean an oxymoron.

Reply to
Robatoy

Yep, and random is related to no direction, as in haphazard.

You can go off in random directions - and it is not an oxymoron.

Perhaps.

Nor is Random orientation.

Wrong. Oriented denotes *a* direction, not *any* direction, the opposite of haphazard or random directions. Used together "randomly oriented" is an oxymoron. You can prove this by reading the tripe the morons are writing about Rush, Fox news, Bush... whatever silliness spews forth from their empty, collective heads.

Reply to
Jack Stein

Reply to
Tanus

Put another way ... can any of you provide an estimate as to how long you intend to flog this /particular/ dead horse??

I provided a link or two that answers the question: Oriented Strand Board IS oriented to provide greater strength along one of its axes. Imaging data has proved that the orientation is FAR from optimized (by design? default??), and that further improvements are possible.

I'm no stranger to Usenet, but ... wow. Kids, kids, kids.

Reply to
Neil Brooks

Now don't go plonking Glennjack Beckstein... it's fun watching that douche-nozzle squirm like this...

Reply to
Robatoy

This is way past the beating of a dead horse, it's beating the petrified skeleton of a dead horse.

Reply to
Steve Turner

A better question is how long will those not interested continue to read and post replies? I always quit when no one replies, or I lose interest, whichever comes first.

That topic ended long ago. The question the dim wits are pondering now is by "oriented" did you mean random?

Then you are Use to it, right?

Reply to
Jack Stein