It's Offical

Spring is here in the High Mojave Desert. Today being the first sunny day and non-rainy day I could get out to the garden, I was cleaning and doing a bit of transplanting. I sat down in a chair I have out there, looked up and BINGO, my Royal Star iris has a bloom stalk up and a fully open flower on it's top, the first iris bloom of 2006.

Reply to
Starlord