Wheelmaking

Anybody interested in making wooden wheels can always look on my site

I will also be glad to answer any further questions by email. Thanks.

Reply to
Geert

I don't have any real interest in making wheels myself however I've found that particular melding of blacksmithing and woodworking fascinating.

Unfortunately when I went to your site I could not get any pictures in the restoration or gallery section to show. The heading words yes, the pictures, and I assume there are some, no.

Reply to
Mike G

"Mike G" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Ik had hetzelfde probleem

Reply to
Han

Unfortunately this site isn't written in HTML, it's written in M$oft's bizarre aberration of it.

Reply to
Andy Dingley