What up with the A.P.B.W?

I get no messages and outlook express deleted all existing messages. All other NG are fine. Maybe some disgruntled Inet cop was too embarrassed to show his woodworking and shut it down? I checked all I know to check on this end. Maybe the worm took it down? Thanks Lyndell

Reply to
Lyndell Thompson

Don't know about A.P.B.W. but A.B.P.W. is working okay but only 20 entries at the moment.

Bob S..

Reply to
BobS

If you are using the east news feed try switching to the west feed. That seemed to work with another who was using the east feed on earthlink. I am on the west feed and can get posts still.

Allyn

Reply to
Allyn Vaughn

Thanks Allyn, I switched to the west newsfeed and it came right up. Thanks for the correction Bob, I transposed the B and the P. Lyndell

Reply to
Lyndell Thompson