what is the value of a sears craftsman10 inch radial arm saw model no. 113.29411

About $70?

Just Wondering

After 8-1/2 years Sandra has probably sold hers, or junked it.

I just gave mine away, complete with the recall kit (new table, splitter, blade shield, and who knows what) in an unopened box. I hadn't used mine in about three times that many years. It was time to stop dragging it around and give it to someone who would use it. ...or at least had space for the junk.

Reply to
krw