what is the value of a sears craftsman10 inch radial arm saw model no. 113.29411

I have one for sale, email me for details, where are you located?

Reply to
codypruett83

No less than 5 hundred dollars, if it hasn't been used that much, and is in good shape. People want these saw badly.

Reply to
bluesilk953

I'm sure Sandra has been watching nearly six years for a "prompt reply" to her inquiry.

Reply to
Just Wondering

ost impossible to give them away in Canada today

Reply to
Clare Snyder

Bought one recently for $25...Owner couldn't wait to get it out of the house...

Reply to
bnwelch

A number of comments indicate that they have used their RAS for ripping. I still have my Sears RAS I bought in 1975 and used it for ripping several t imes with a set of rubber hold-down safety wheels that turned in only one d irection. I was working on my house at the time with limited space and mon ey. I only ripped with it once or twice before I realized that it was a da ngerous operation. The saw blade in a ripping position is turning counter- clockwise as you face the saw. As a result the workpiece is lifted up and toward the operator at 3000 RMP and even with hold-down it was a scary oper ation and I've never used it for ripping since. It's a good extraordinaril y solid cut-off saw and the version I bought has a cast iron head instead o f the sheet metal used in later RASs. I doubt that it's as accurate as a m odern miter saw which was not available at the time. I still use it but ne ver for ripping. I'd sell it for a reasonable price if someone were willin g to pick it up as-is in Washington, DC.

Reply to
mugoretz

Would you be interested in trading those two for Sears contractor series Radial arm saw 10

Reply to
Rmay

How much does it cost to haul it to the dump? Let me know, because I have one that needs to go too.

Reply to
krw

NY state is building artificial reefs off Long Island. Maybe they'd take it off your hands? ;~)

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Or eBay gift cards...

Reply to
Bojangles

I had a circa 1975 model of the RAS which remained in good working order in 2020. I thought about selling it and the price most people suggested was about $75. There's not much market for the RASs so I gave it a struggling contractor who had done some work on my house. It seemed like the better course since I got to feel good, he got a still useful saw, and I didn't have to go to the trouble of finding a buyer, showing it several times to lookyloos.

Reply to
Golem

You gave the saw a contractor? I'm sure the saw was very grateful. Probably spinning with joy.

What makes you think you'd get lookyloos for something that there isn't much market for?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Luckyloos?

"You've found the portable sanitation delivery service that specializes in hand-delivering your pot of gold."

Reply to
Just Wondering

I'd give mine to anyone who asked, too. I have a couple of SCMSs that I'd like to get rid of. One is worth something (Bosch) but the other is a 10" HF special. It's not bad but it didn't cost much then ($100, IIRC). I'll probably use it for replacing the deck decking. If it rains, I've lost nothing.

Reply to
krw

I saved my old Delta MS for cutting PT wood, metal and other crap. Keeps my Bosch Glide saw from getting beat up. The Delta lives out in the shed.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I have one for sale.

Reply to
Tiffany

Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com if still interested. Thanks.

Reply to
Tiffany

Maybe not worth the effort.

Reply to
Leon

I'm giving mine to a friend, as soon as we can get together with some sort of a truck. I gave him my Craftsman 6" jointer a couple of months ago. He cleaned it up as good (probably better) than new.

Reply to
krw