What is Pozi screw?

POZI CUT SCREWS ARE VERY ADVANCED WITH ITS DESIGN. IT IS VERY EASY TO APPLY. VERY SHARP. MADE WITH STAINLESS STEEL 304 grade. CONTACT FOR POZI SCREWS.

AVAILABLE IN INDIA

TAJ AGENCIES.

9/1140.M.A.ROAD Big Bazaar. CALICUT. 673001.KERALA. India.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Mobile 0091 9539450887

0495
Reply to
riaztaj

possibly a southeast asian bastardization of "Pozi-Drive"??

Reply to
clare

I don't know. I did an image search on "pozi cut" and amongst all the screws and screwdrivers I found this:

DerbyDad03

I read about those Pozi screws. You drive one in and that screw gets two others to help hold the wood. Each of those then recruits two more screws to help hold it.

Pozi screws are against the law for some reason. I read it on the Internet. Some big shot in NY got arrested for using Pozi screws.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

DerbyDad03 wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

What does that have to do with screws?

Oh... Never mind.

Reply to
Puckdropper

India is going to be way too far to drive.

Reply to
Leon

You'r talking about getting screwed by a PONZI

Reply to
clare

snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote in news:1umcla154kj8iiumqbm9mqn1m3na37gql0@

4ax.com:

Or possibly just plain ordinary spam?

John

Reply to
John McCoy

You're supposed to drive the screws, not drive to India.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

SFWIW, most of the S/S fastners already come from India.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

DerbyDad03 wrote in news:b2e24ae0-67d1-4890-b306- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Sure, but if Leon's in Texas and the screws are in India, I just don't see how he can drive the screws from where he is. It'd take an awfully long flexible extension...

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Or a VERY good aim with a very long screwdriver - from VERY high up.

Reply to
clare

I'm pozitive that you guys are screwed up.

I called Robert's son and he said Phillip has a slot for you in the Allen Head Psychiatric wing.

Reply to
DerbyDad03