interested
place your

Misspelling. Try:
http://www.leevalley.com/

Try changing that first 'a' to an 'e'
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland

Try (insertyournamehere).com. You will probably get the same message. Roger Poplin dba snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Charlie, ditch google groups, get a newsreader, even if it is only thunderbird. Most prefer Agent, but I'm partial to (free) XNews.
--
Best regards
Han

You're wasting your time, Han. Charlie has been given that advice numerous times already, and he stubbornly refuses to take it.

Probably indeed wasting my time, Doug, but I like Charlie, and my wife also says I am too helpful <grin>.
--
Best regards
Han

I like him too, except when he's complaining about his newsgroup access problems.
I'd like him even then, if he was willing to take the steps needed to solve them. But he isn't. So I've given up trying to help him.
On Friday, September 7, 2012 12:10:44 PM UTC-4, Doug Miller wrote:

Doug,
I don't post here often enough any more to make it worth the effort.

It's at most a ten or fifteen minute effort. If you're not willing to make it, stop complaining about the results of that choice.