Website Enhancement

Chiefly for handworkers are five new items in the Mortising & Tenoning section dealing with the design and use of some familiar variants.

Jeff G

Reply to
Jeff Gorman

May I make a suggestion for you terrific site? I think you ought to have it in .pdf format, so it can be viewed that way in a browser, and a copy can be saved. Another way is the entire html site downloadable in .zip file. would be great!

Anyway, thanks for the great site and updates.

Reply to
AAvK

What is he wanting...?

Nicholas

Reply to
Nicholas

He is wanting to help people, learners such as myself by offering a wonderful free website of all his experience and knowledge... I suggest. Problem?

Reply to
AAvK

"Jeff Gorman" wrote in news:1111266280.3233.0 @spandrell.news.uk.clara.net:

Hi Jeff,

Just a note of thanks for your excellent website. It's been a great help to me on many occasions.

Regards, nate

Reply to
Nate Perkins