Wan tto to make a cutting board?

Nicely done ... too damn busy to do it now, I'm saving things like that for my old age.

Reply to
Swingman

You know that box I gave you several years ago? I was going to start doing that then.

There was another similar cutting board, one size piece that was put together in 3 different colors. 3D looking but required exact fit.

Reply to
Leon

That is an optical illusion cutting board.

Not recommended for folks who use mind altering drugs! LOL I have this image or an old fart cutting something that he shouldn't due to the interplay of light and form on this thing. I do think it is creative and imaginative. I like the way it looks. But I am just paranoid on cutting on something that MOVES!!!

Make one or more and give them to young people. Keep the old folks away from this thing!

Just my curmudgeon opinion.

Reply to
Lee Michaels