Very OT - but this stuff is getting rediculous...

More importantly, lighter. They could sting if thrown hard enough and hit squarely, but a concussion? Not likely. If they used soccer balls to play Dodge Ball, did they use golf balls to play table tennis?

Reply to
krw

You just love being an asshole don't you? I guess that says it all.

The really sad part about all of this is that a lot of the current problems today had their origins a number of years ago ~ a time when assholes like you would have been running rampant.

It's highly doubtful we will ever meet. But, if we ever did, I'd get a great deal of smacking your miserable face ~ even if it meant having the crap beat out of me.

You see you miserable prick, you don't deserve any of the respect associated with getting punched.

Reply to
none

Too bad the name change didn't come with an attitude change ...

Reply to
Swingman

Sorry, not a great chance of that happening. I will however, consider your disapproval.

Reply to
none

LOL.

No hard feelings, Bubba ... we all have our turn or two in the barrel. ;)

Reply to
Swingman

LOL! Have you ever looked in the mirror or did it shatter? I'm not the one threatening violence, while decrying violence, dipshit.

The fact is that if you use the wrong tool you can get hurt. (Duh!)

More bullshit, but that's to be expected from your sort.

More threats. Nice. ...and I'm the asshole. What a moron!

You're too much. You would be funny if you weren't such a sad excuse for a human. Lefties are that way, though.

Reply to
krw

I have to assume that you guys were not the ones getting beat up all of the time, just the bullies doing the beating. Well guess what, the victims are starting to arm themselves and Columbine and Sandy Hook are the result....

Reply to
dhall987

That really sad thing is, that twits like krw would have everyone think that it's just a part of growing up and people should get over it. Unfortunately, a number of people never get over it.

Reply to
none

Mature people, which I must admit there are becoming less and less, do not need to revert to violence. There are many creative ways to get around people who stand in your way with out shooting them.

Mature people are willing to talk to other people and not stand and dig their heels in and say their flawed opinions are the only way something can be done. They are willing to listen to other ideas and modify what they have created based on the opinion of others.

Reply to
Keith Nuttle

You know what they say about ASS-U-ME. It certainly fits here.

Absurd. Crazy is as crazy does.

Reply to
krw

Proving, once again, what a stupid asshole you are. Keep it up. I don't think everyone has heard you yet. Don't bother changing your nym. Your veneer is to thin to make it work.

Reply to
krw

I changed my alias to eliminate some of the junk mail you dumb twit. Not once have I ever made any attempt to deny who I am.

Just so people here know what kind of asshole you really are, doing a search on Google for snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz brings up just *some* of the conversations you are or have been involved in on the net:

You live to argue and discuss the absurd, ridiculous and the outlandish. In fact, considering the amount of crap you're involved in, it appears it's THE ONLY LIFE YOU HAVE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Re: Burning down churches with flaring tempers -- Re: Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Gays.

Re: The IRS Scandal.

Re: Is Energizer trying to kill the rechargeable battery?

Re: Homeownershub.com and DIYbanter.com eat dog turds?

Re: Another gun-totin creepy ass cracker at it again!

Re: OT? Home Depot Is Accused of Shaking Down Suspected Shoplifters.

Re: Nope no voter fraud here.

Re: OT: Poor George Zimmerman.

Re: kids keep kicking their football in to my back garden several times a day. What are my rights?

Re: Two Faucets in Shower? Still Legal?

Re: Sears Craftsman "Lifetime Guarantee" ?

Re: More leakers.

Re: Crazy joe, what a blast!

Re: OT, Cute Little Blond In The Miss America Pageant.

Re: Navy Yard murders.

Re: Refrigerator -- terrible smell!

Re: Paint - still with the 'brush strokes' !!

Re: Central air vs. mini split ?

Re: Where's The Home Repair Stuff.

Re: Lisa and the Dirt Pile.

Re: Four Year Old'??s Very First Job.

Re: everytime i flish the toilet water squits out of my basin at least a foot in the.

Re: THE POPULATION OF MUSLIMS.

Re: OT, The Bicycle I'd Want If I Could Ride One.

Re: kitchen fire extinguisher on youtube.

Re: OT Illegal aliens doing home repairs.

Re: Can God see us??

Re: OT Welcome to Amerika.

Re: Beat a Congressmaggot to Death With Baseball Bats.

Re: "Racist" and "Sexist" terms out when describing homes.

Re: College football is a joke.

Re: Ideas for removing sharp thorns on sidewalk lemon trees.

Re: OT: Looking for case about taiinted evidence police tresspassing to get evidence... Was: House search by drug dog ruled unconstitutional.

Re: THE MORAL SYSTEM IN ISLAM.

Re: The Ante of Design..... and whoyakidding's delusions....

Re: Turnstile Jumper Who Wanted to Save Two Bucks Ends Up with Seven Years in Prison.

Re: Deadliest sniper in US military history is shot and killed point-blank at Texas gun range by formerly law-abiding, gun-owning veteran suffering from ...

Re: Chicago girl who had performed at President Obama's inaugural - gunned down Tuesday afternoon.

Re: OT, Gun Control? In The UK They Have Silverware Control.

Re: Yea, but up until now he was a "law abiding" gun owner...

Re: OT - Who puts nickels on their gun barrels?

Re: Will the world end before 2013?

Re: OT. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Re: Naked burglar held a gun point.

Re: Al Gore is a smelly sell out to towel heads.

Re: Turn your Wife's Bitchin' into Electricity.

Re: Man blows up house inflating air mattress.

Re: GFCI's work, Chinese light fixtures don't.

Re: Learn About The Religion Of Islam.

Re: OT, Bill Gates: Ctrl + Alt + Delete 'was a mistake'

Re: Got the Twitchy-Tool coping saw replacement.

Re: Red Bull, Tide, and Justin Bieber candy -> the new American street currency.

Re: Homeowners, Keep Your Pets Clean.

Re: ((( I GOT BIG BALLS! )))

Reply to
none

Here's what we used:

Just Wondering

Hmmm, no more names, just facts. I search out your nym and it shows all your activities in dozens of highly questionable examples. It's just you I'm attacking and you can't stand it.

Reply to
none

Yes, that's what we used fifty years ago. They're not nearly as heavy as a soccer ball and a lot softer. If that still stings too much, deflate to your wussiness.

Reply to
krw

Facts! You threatened violence, many times. What makes it hilarious is that you were whining about violence. Like every lefty, you're nothing more than a hypocritical control freak.

Stalking is the sign of a sick mind.

You *obviously* didn't read them. Given that you're a stupid lefty (redundant) you likely get your current-events that way too - read no deeper than the headlines.

You really are a stupid ass. I'm laughing in your face. Yes, I learned a long time ago to stand up to bullies. You *ARE* a bully. It's the lefty's way.

Reply to
krw

Immature little troll aren't you? But, at your age, it's not immaturity is it? You're in early senility and it's the only life you've got. All you can do is keep replying in a feeble attempt to keep the troll going. Some lack of life you have. Well, I'm finished feeding your troll.

At least I have sense to know what you are. Go ahead, do your little victory dance and claim how you've fought me off or scared me away. Any critical reply you make is confirmation of what I've said.

I'm done.

Reply to
none

You can keep up your delusions as long as you want. I'm still laughing at you. You are a small little lefty.

Victory? You're a born loser. There is no victory over the small mind. It just is.

Seek professional help.

Reply to
krw

There are a lot of myths going around about Columbine but in the end, they were just crazies.

Reply to
krw

This is going to sound sexist and it probably is, but I think when woman became more powerful in our society this happened. Too man with no understanding, and a very loud bark, and even a painful bite.

Alot of this is wussy like you say... and that comes from the female side of things. ========================================================================================== I agree.

Reply to
CW