VERY Old Delta Jointer

I have an old Delta jointer with no apparent model number (parts are numbered NJ255, NJ227=fence, NJ203=table). Any clue as to source of replacement belt? I presume there is some modern substitute.

Thanks.

Reply to
Bentley Bob

Locate a graingers in your area. Take a string and wrap it around the two pulleys and tie it off. Take the tied string to a graingers and they can measure it for a new belt.

-Lee

Reply to
flb51notthis

Try an auto parts store.

Reply to
Nova

Replace with the vibration free link-belt.

Nova wrote:

Reply to
maico

I looked the part numbers up and found they cross to the delta/Rockwell(Beaver) line. They include the 654, 37-307 37-220 6" jointers. The 37-220 shows a 55 3/8" v-belt. You can check the parts list to see if that is your jointer.

37-220
654
Jody