Update: Which chop saw to buy

Ok, Ordered my saw from the net and now I Own a Milwaukee 10" Magnum Miter Saw. I was looking for a "slopless" machine. I chose the Milwaukee because it has roller bearings for the bevel slide And the base unit is constructed as to keep sawdust from getting it to the bearings. I has a smooth startup, and smoother stop to it. My other chop saw it replaced had bad habit of jumping when switched off. The unit is heavy, which to me means well built. Has a 15 Amp motor and comes with a 60 tooth carbide blade. This is the 4th unit I have owned in the last 20 years $189 plus shipping

Reply to
Tim