tuesday

Hello U

Me just cooking tea

Have no Idea who was ringing me.

Might possibly have been Su Betti, but couldn't get hold of her. (She was the who decided whether I needed those Aranesp injections or not.) My Haemoglobin was perfect last blood test so who knows?

Finished assembling the skeleton framework for your bookcase today, all glued together. I'm pleased with it. Still lots to do but coming along nicely.

Hope U have a better night tonight

Xoxoxoxxoxox

Reply to
diggerop

Thanks, and the same to you. I did get up once to pee. xoxoxoxox

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I sent the cancel straight after, - not quick enough it seems : p

diggerop

Reply to
diggerop

I feel better already. Seems I'm not the only one with Oldtimer's disease.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

Are you chatting with the Queen again?

:-)

Reply to
Joe

Hmm. Usenet - eMail, Usnet - eMail, Usenet - eMail...

Ah, what the hell. :)

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G