TS digital guide

Just found this. Anyone bought one?

Art Ransom

The angle guage looks like it'd be nice for setting honing guides, though.

Reply to
Father Haskell

I have the digital angle gauge and I love it, makes it very easy to set the blade tilt. Haven't tried this one yet though.

Reply to
Panic

them plenty of times on panel saws and attached to knee mills. I'm sure they work fine- but it seems a little expensive to me.

Reply to
Prometheus

out I've got batteries to replace again.

I might change my mind later but I've developed a pretty healthy liking for non-digital readouts. I never forget to switch 'em off, and I never open the battery drawer to find out I forgot to stock up on a certain hard-to-find battery type.

But that might be just because it's in my recent memory. :-)

Reply to
else24

Nifty, but not $150 worth of nifty. Matching up those little lines on the scale is easy enough with the Beis now that I'm not inclined to spend a lot of money to get what I have, just a different form. When I start using my table saw to cut non-wood parts to aerospace tolerances, I'll get one.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski