Trade my Drill Press for your metal stand

I have a very old, electric floor-type drill press that I don't need anymore.

What I do need is a metal stand for a light-duty wood lathe.

I have the drill press posted on ebay - I'm basically looking to trade, or if the bidding goes high enough for me to sell it outright and buy a stand, that's what I'll do (I don't expect that to happen - I listed it once before for $50 and no takers!).

Anyway, the listing is:

let me know if you want to trade, or feel free to bid. Please note that removing the drill press from my basement is up to you - I'm just northwest of Detroit.

PS: Will trade for ham radio gear, test equipment, shortwave radios, etc!

Thanks! Jeff snipped-for-privacy@arrl.net

Reply to
W8KZW

I have a metal stand from a Delta TS (contractor style) that I would love to get rid of but I don't need a DP. I am not interested in selling this stand, I hate to see things go to waste, all I would need is the shipping. I just don't know how much it would cost to ship to you. I'm in Hershey, PA and the stand probably weight 30 - 40 lbs.

Chuck

PS

My saw is a 36-600 if you want to look it up on Delta's website

Reply to
WoodChuck34

There's the bit. I'm in Michigan, have the stand my lathe arrived with, but at the weight, he could get a sheet of MDO and make one like I did for what it would cost to ship.

No, I don't need another drill press.

Reply to
George