Totally OT What we woke up to in the Houston area

I set mine up about 3 years ago. Been without power a total of between

20 minutes and half an hour since - - - -
Reply to
Clare Snyder

About $1500 Canadiasn fir 7200 watts - tri-fuel

Reply to
Clare Snyder

Does that include the generator, the inlet, the 2 pole breaker, the interlock, the wire, and a 40' generator cord?

Miy ~$550 US does.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

That's because it's too cold to snow. (g)

Reply to
none

Yes. Includes th einlet, the backfeed breaker, the interlock, 2 propane tanks, propane/natural gas conversion, natural gas quick disconnect, 25 feet of gas hose,35 feet of generator cable plus adaptors to run the welder or heat cube direct off the generator, and a splitter to run 2 120 volt circuits off the end of the generator cable. The whole enchelada. Everything purchased new in Canada except for the interlock which I had to import from the USA

Reply to
Clare Snyder

It's actually been above freezing here all of November except for a few overnight frosts. Only a couple days that have not gotten above freezing inDecember and only 3 times we have had the grass turn white

- only once the streets were white in the morning.

But it WILL come!!!!

Reply to
Clare Snyder