tooliday

Ok, just joined 3 days ago. Last 2 deals show a higher sale price than the regular price. Namely the Milwaukie hole cutting kit and the nails for the nail gun. Am I missing something? Ivan Vegvary

Reply to
Ivan Vegvary

No, but I think Tooliday is.

On the 24th, after looking back at a weeks' worth of their posts and finding that nearly 50% had that "error," I used the comment form on their site to make an inquiry.

It was a sincere question and I pointed out that if it was an advertising gimmick, I didn't think much of it and suggested that others might not as well. Basically, I said that if such errors were rampant on their site, potential customers might also suspect that their orders and customer service inquiries might be handled in similar fashion.

It is now the 29th and I've received no response whatsoever. I do note, however, that every day has seen the same type error.

Perhaps they are trying to tell us something. I'll give it another week for somebody to pull their head out of their... if it continues I'll just unsubscribe and make sure they know why. I would encourage others to do the same.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused