Titebond III yet ?

Is is available yet ? Anyone tried it ? Are you waiting on it ? Why ?

jim bailey

Reply to
Jim Bailey

Greetings,

Since the question asks about the next version of glue, I will add a question about Elmer's and Titebond's outdoor glue.

I just bought Elmer outdoor glue, which the label said it passed Type 2 water resistance.

Does this mean it works better than Titebond II, whose label says it passed Type 1?

S> Is is available yet ? Anyone tried it ? Are you waiting on it ? Why ? > > jim bailey

Reply to
Bill Thomas

A quote from the Titebond web site:

"Titebond II Premium Wood Glue is the only leading brand, one-part wood glue that passes the ANSI Type II water-resistance specification."

Nova

I called them a few days ago and they said it would start shipping mid March. I needed a water resistant glue that is usable at low temperatures. (I'm almost out of firewood to heat the shop and I've already burnt all my mistakes)

Rick

Reply to
Rick Sherman