This guy is good, and fun to listen to.

Just Wondering

On Aug 7, 1:31=A0pm, Just Wondering

Man, he can really tickle those ivories! Yowza!!!

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Jack Stein

Got that one on my blackberry for my 86 year old Dad to see. He and Mom used to dance like that, way back when.

It's cool to see that swing dance style still going strong in the 21st century ... AAMOF it is really big in Europe.

Played the annual "West Texas Western Swing Festival" many years in Snyder, Texas, and there were always young and old Europeans couples/dancers, who took their vacations in the US just to dance at these types of festivals ... many just like in the video, and almost all dressed somewhat in period style.

... a real treat to see, and even more fun to play for.

Reply to
Swingman

I think I'm going to have to have me fitted for a zoot-suit.

Reply to
Robatoy