thinnest 10" blade

I am looking for the thinnest kerf 10" saw blade. Freud has a few at .090 and .091 but was wondering if there is something thinner in a combination blade.

Reply to
R. Pierce Butler

The thinnest I know of is about 1/16 (0.063). The one I had was Japanese...don't recall the manufacturer but Hitachi makes them too. Don't know if they are available in combo, mine was ATB.

Reply to
dadiOH

Have you tried these at .050

gkemper

never seen them before. Thanks for the link.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique