There wouldn't be much to read here if all quotes were disallowed.

Fri, May 28, 2004, 9:01pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Woodchuck=A0Bill) claims: He is just a trouble-making jerk!

A bit harsh aren't you? I've never thought of Homer as being much of a trouble-maker.

JOAT "106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses." - Elwood

"Hit it." - Joliet Jake

Reply to
J T

Doug Miller

I'm impressed! You did an superb job of creating an entertaining post.

BTW, once in a great while, I will consult a dictionary.

I'm gonna go out on a limb, without searching the net, to guess that it is from the Blues Brothers.

cheers.

dave

J T wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Sat, May 29, 2004, 4:49pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Bay=A0Area=A0Dave) still burbling, burbled: I'm impressed! You did an superb job of creating an entertaining post.

Eric Hoffer wrote, "Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength."

He was only partially right. Lack of rudeness in return is sometimes mistaken for weakness; therefore, rudneess is sometimes the only viable defense. The downside to rudeness in return, is that then it is often mistaken for approval of one's own rude actions.

Let me put it this way: I consider your first post rude, impolite, discriminatory, totally uncalled for, totally uncalled for, with no finesse. There was no intent whatsoever on my part to impress, and/or entrertain, you. I just figured I should be polite, rather than out-and-out calling you an asshole, and/or dipshit, in a public group.

Well, I did accomplish my goal; I got thru it without calling you any nasty names at all.

As an aside, I looked up the acronym BAD. Didn't find Bay Area Dave, but did find the following: Balls Attitude Direction Bank Account Debits Tax (Australia) Bank Avalized Draft Banque Africaine de Developpement (AFDB) Bates After Dark Bathymetric Archive Data Behind-Armor Debris Big Audio Dynamite (band) Biological Aerosol Detection Bipolar Affective Disorder British Association of Dermatologists Broadband Access Device (Sprint) Broken As Designed Bureau of Alien Detectors

JOAT If you're offered free wood, take it, period; figure out what to use it for later.

- JOAT

Reply to
J T

There ya go...

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Yawn...

Reel them in Dave....

Reply to
David F. Eisan

I got a few miscreants. Maybe some that I've got KF'd too, perhaps?? Life is good.

dave

David F. Eisan wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Damn, are you CRANKY! Bipolar, perhaps?

dave

J T wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Sat, May 29, 2004, 10:03pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@rogers.splinter.com (David=A0F.=A0Eisan) burbles: Yawn... Reel them in Dave....

Not at all. Fascinating. Somehow remiscent of hog-nosed snake behaviour. Hard to resist the urge to poke one, every once in awhile.

JOAT If you're offered free wood, take it, period; figure out what to use it for later.

- JOAT

Reply to
J T

Sat, May 29, 2004, 10:11pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Bay=A0Area=A0Dave) burbled: Damn, are you CRANKY! Bipolar, perhaps?

Cranky? Hardly. Bipolar? Been reading your meds bottle again? I'm just enjoying the day; check my response to Dave. Hehehe

By the way Homer, at one time we had a "gentlemen's agreement" not to do this type of thing. But, your starting post negated that.

By the way, how can I be sure if this response was from the real Homer? After all, it did have capitals, and punctuation. I'm a bit suspicious, I'm thinking this one could be from a different troll. LMAO

JOAT If you're offered free wood, take it, period; figure out what to use it for later.

- JOAT

Reply to
J T

trust me; I'm me. How could we have had a "gentlemen's agreement" when neither one of us is a true gentleman. I'll strive harder in the future to avoid caps and punctuation.

dave

J T wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Damn it Tom! Some in *this* forum might think you're complementing BAD on a big score.

-Doug

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

I SERIOUSLY doubt that, Doug. You can't be THAT dense, can you??

dave

Doug W>

Reply to
Bay Area Dave