Thankyou Guys!

On behalf of most of the beginner to intermediate wood workers, I would like to thank everyone out there that has taken the time to respond to even the simplest inquiry. Especially the guys that seem like they have decades of experiance and still remember where they came from. Any time your through small town Valleyview in northern Alberta, I'll buy the coffee.

Reply to
wesf66

Nice to see a fellow Albertan! I'm down in Beaumont, just south of Edmonton.

Clint

Reply to
Clint

BTW, you can also check out

for a Canadian focused discussion group. The Wreck is good, but if you want info on Canadian tools (King, etc), or want to know of local sources for stuff, check out the discussion group.

Clint

Reply to
Clint

Thanks for that link, Clint.

I'm in Saskatoon, but lived in Edmonton for a year from Sept 93 to Sept

  1. djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

No problem, Dave. I would have thought you'd stumbled across that site long ago, as one of the long time wreck contributors.

Have a good one!

Clint

Reply to
Clint

Welcome sir! That is why we are here - to learn and help when we can.

Reply to
RonB