Thank you for solving puzzle. Now I go and.....

Thank you for solving that puzzle for me. Now I can take the result to another news group and claim the HDTV Big Screen TV as first prize.

Now I will be able to watch Nahm's new project in full glory:

"Today, we will me making and installing some kitchen cabinet doors. But first, because we will need this machine a bit later on, we turn on the Holz-Her Fully Automated Edgebander so it can warm up. Always make sure that the 440 volt 3 phase power to your shop is turned on first. It is easy to forget sometimes, because the computer that operates it will boot, but the hotmelt adhersive will not warm up, and the auto-selection rotary magazine which holds the different colour edgebanding won't load properly."

"Now, we load the stack loader with a few sheets of 5' x 10' melamine and fire up the 12 blade Grigio gang saw. Always make sure that all 12 blades are calibrated with their scoring lasers."

"There, that only took a few seconds, now watch the doors find their way along the pneumatic conveyor to the barcoding unit. We will need that information later for the Automatic Handle insertion machine."

"Look at the way the Blum Hinge unit pops those euro hinges on those doors...my my, my that's fast."

"Now we are ready to load the doors on the back of the HumVee and take them to the job site."

"In the next 15 minutes we will show you how to duplicate those pesky gargoyles like the ones on the facade of my new office tower. We will use the Lockheed Martin 12-axis 50 HP CNC router for this before we take the molds to the foundry."

"But first, a word from our new sponsor. We welcome Boeing"

0¿0
Reply to
Robatoy

Why are you snooping around my shop???

Reply to
Bullwinkle J. Moose

--=20 Gerald Ross Cochran, GA

Everyone must row with the oars he has.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

Robatoy wrote: snip

more snip

Boy are you gonna get it now. People been gettin' testy when Norm gets dissed. Yur gonna havta go sit in the corner with Silvan if they catch ya. %-)

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

Do you have a license to use the expression: 'eh?'

=0)

Reply to
Robatoy

Here we go again.