Thank you all, was "firestorm..."

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question on a compressor and nailer for light duty usees around the house.

Found a buddy who has a finish nailer for the moulding job. HF has a brad nailer for $15. If I ever wear it out I'll get a better one.

Also, last question...Tyler Tool has a DeWalt 55151 reconditioned compressor for $143 plus change with free shipping. Same one Lowes sells new for about $330. Any experience to share regarding either DeWalt or Tyler Tool?

Thanks, again!

Reply to
arbee51

I have several Dewalt tools. No complaints with any of them. I have bought one reconditioned tool from Tyler. Delivery was quick and you can't tell the tool from new. I'd buy from them again.

Reply to
CW

I bought a Dewalt compount miter saw from TylerTool. Worked out just fine.

Reply to
dnoyeB

Thanks, placed my order from Tyler. Hopefully good results!

Reply to
arbee51

Bought a recon Makita SCMS from them. Best price and the tool was as good as new. Cheers, cc

Reply to
James "Cubby" Culbertson