table saw info

does anyone out there have info on a Delta table saw model 36-670 Type 1? I bought one on an online auction and picked it up but can find no info on this model. I would like to get a manual and parts for it (I've bought some parts for a 36-650 that worked). It's a contractor type saw with a belt driven motor hanging off the back nd the body of the say is labeled "Industrial",

Reply to
Remi

Search around here

Reply to
Markem618

I went to the website you sent, clicked on the link to Deltamachinery and entered 36-670 and got "No Results". Frustrating!

Reply to
Remi

Sonny

Sonny

Last link incorrect.. sorry about that.

Manual for sale here -

Sonny

Sonny, Thanks but I don't see the 36-670 table saw among all the manuals available at the link you sent. I see a 34-670 and some other 36-67x models, but no 36-670. Thanks for your help though.

Reply to
Remi

Sonny, Thank you! I went to the Manualzz link and thought we found it but the saw illustrated is a direct drive type while mine is a belt driven contractor type. Maybe the label on my saw is wrong and it's not a 36-670. Thank you though for your help.

Reply to
Remi