Table Assembly on Grizzly 9 inch bandsaw

Hi,

I just got the G0803 and the table assembly seems very loose. I have the l ock lever and Adjustment knob pretty tight and the table/trunnion still not icably moves. Is the back bolt on the underside of the table meant to unsc rew in order to help with stability?

Am I just not tightening the knob and lock lever enough?

Thanks, L Chapman

Reply to
Linda Chapman

Not good, it should be rock solid, relatively.

Is the back bolt on the

That might be a 90 degree indexing bolt.

Don't take this the wrong way but you have, if the saw is new, a $199.00 band saw. I spent about $2500.00 10 years ago to get one that I was happy with. An inexpensively built saw is a often not going to get you there.

Reply to
Leon

I just got the same saw with the same problem! Turns out I hadn't put the black washer in before the lever. Tightened everything up!

Reply to
kathleen.thometz