SWMBO

It's happened... there are now sweatshirts for sale with the message "She who must be OBEYED" plastered across the front of them... :-(

catalog item 12653

Don't let the SWMBO see this!

John ...my wife told me to post this. NOT!

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

I knew this was coming. Soon most men will be 60mph sliding down that slippery slope...

You can beat it though... Just... say... NO ;-)

Joe Barta

Reply to
Joe Barta

Thanks for the link. I'm really dissapointed with the design. It could be much better. I'll wait for the better and improved model! It's not like I need to remind dh of who I am. ;o)

SWMBO

Reply to
C&S

There's only one reason you have to obey. And if you can live without that, there's no need to obey.

Reply to
George Max

You know, it truly is a matter of personality. Women are different and men are different. Some women actually are quite submissive by nature and even thrive from it. Others are the exact opposite. Men are the same... some are dominant by nature and some are submissive (although no man would ever admit to being submissive... he would characterize himself as "compromising" and use the phrase "SWMBO" a lot ;-) So some men don't have to obey anyone and certainly wouldn't even THINK about living without regular nookie. Errbody is different... that's what makes the world interesting.

Joe Barta

Reply to
Joe Barta