WANTED: SWMBO

I am looking for a used SWMBO in the Las Vegas area that is interested in me spending lots of money on power tools, hand tools and other fine woodworking equipment. Preferrably her money than mine but that can be negotiable. Looks are desirable but not a must.

Please reply via email with telephone number and address where she can be seen.

Quick Turner

Reply to
Quick Turnings

Jock

Reply to
Jock

What does "SWMBO" stand for?

Reply to
Steve DeMars

She Who Must Be Obeyed (aka the missus) Comes from Rumpole of the Bailey (BBC TV) Jock

| > Please reply via email with telephone number and address | > where she can be seen. | >

| > Quick Turner | |

Reply to
Jock

Comes from a lot farther back than that. Check my website.

Reply to
LRod

Only if you've been raised on TV ... it actually comes from H. Rider Haggard, circa 1920, a bit before BBC TV.

Reply to
Swingman

I'm young :) Jock

|| > Please reply via email with telephone number and address || > where she can be seen. || >

|| > Quick Turner || || | |

Reply to
Jock

Try 1885, even longer before BBC TV.

Reply to
LRod

Try Mrs. Black, or Mrs. Decker, or Mrs. Porter or Mrs. Cable. They're "used" and would love for you to spend all of YOUR money on tools and equipment. Forget about Mrs. Sears, she's cheap and superficial.

Gary

Besides that, Mrs. Sears is involved in an alternate lifestyle with Mrs. Kmart.

Gary wrote:

Reply to
Joe_Stein

I hear Ms. Harbor-Freight is available (if you like oriental girls).

Reply to
Dan Major

SWMBO's like that are rare and seldom recycled.

Reply to
Obfuscated

I got one! Had her for 11 years. Neener neener!

Reply to
Tim and Steph

Me too ... mine doesn't even come in the shop (basement) until I call for her to come look at a finished piece but will occaisionally suggest I get a new major tool and will accompany me to the tool place and the lumberyard.

$13 bf rosewood? No problem.

Major gem.

Reply to
Obfuscated