Employment Offer.

Plesant Day,

I have a Job to Offer you, if you Might be intrested in, My name is Emmanuel.O.A, I am 48 Years and I work with Kingston Inc. Ltd.London United Kingdom. we Extract Raw Materials From Africa to produce textile and fabric which we supply to Our Client in North American Geographical Region (United State) and Other Europian Country for cloth Making. We are In search of a Representative in North America and Asia to Work for us as Part Time worker and we are willing to pay a Sum of $400. Dollars for every Transaction you Recieve and Process on Our Behalf, and I can assure you That this is Not goin to Affect your Current state of Work. Though we are Working on Setting up a Branch in the United state But for Now we need a representative in the United state.

The Main Scope of Work for this Representatative will be to Accept Payment Via Check or Wire Transfer in the United State and then Remove his/Her 10% Working Allowance and Send Down the Rest to Our Head Office In the United Kingdom.

Sometimes FBI get Involve in a case where someone is trying to Run with the Company's Money. I Hope that is Okay with You, If you are Intrested Kindly Get back to me with your Full name, Phone Number and Residential Address and i will forward and Employment Form to you as soon as I Recieve your Responce.

Please Note that it would'nt Cost you anything to Recieve Payment on Our company Behalf all Payment wil be Deliver to you Via a Regiter Courier Service from Our Numerous Customers in North America.

Please Note that This is Not a SCAM mail,as all we do is to Improve the standard of Living of Everyone by Providing a Simple Job for all so that None of Us will Suffer.

I look Forward seeing your Reply Soonest.

Best Regards, Emmanuel.O.A, Kingston Inc. Ltd. London, United Kingdom.

Reply to
Saintdollarss

-----snip-----

Anyone who sends their full name, phone number and residential address to a complete stranger who posts a message on the internet is an idiot.

Reply to
Mikey

I think you must be a fool cos you think all people here are scammers.I dont balme you cos you be a fool that doesnt read along lines i guess. U better wake up grab this oppurunity now. This is real Man.

Reply to
Saintdollarss

I think you must be a fool cos you think all people here are scammers.I dont balme you cos you be a fool that doesnt read along lines i guess. U better wake up grab this oppurunity now. This is real Man.

Reply to
Saintdollarss

It is very decent of you to not balme him; that can be unpleasant if he is not dead first.

Reply to
Toller

: )

Reply to
Mikey

Somebody's gonna reverse this scam on him at some point. I hope we read about it in the future. :-)

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Sounds like a money laundering scheme, or worse an identity theft ruse. Or it can be a tax avoidance scheme where the victim gets stuck with an enormous tax bill should the IRS catch on. The proposal as offered is not an offer of employment. It is an invitation to be their US collections and forwarding agent.

A legitimate business should not have any trouble getting paid and have the funds remitted from the US to UK.

Reply to
PaPaPeng

Sure sounds like a scam somewhere. No one in their right mind would follow this without checking it out first. Money laundering maybe?

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Just google for "419".

Reply to
Dan Espen

sounds good to me. Barney Rubble

14 Stone Walk Bedrock, NM. 555-1212
Reply to
Chub

If it's good enough for you, it's good enough for me.

Jorge Numbnuts The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, DC 20500
Reply to
Doug Kanter

careful u dont want the see aye aaa after u.

Reply to
Chub

That is, the thief dollass sends a bad check to any fool who knows where a check-cashing place is.. The prospective sucker uses it to send payment via Western Union or something to the "Head Office", keeps his 10% and later has to repay the 90% out of his own money.

Go to hell, dollass. And I mean that literally.

Reply to
mm

More likely, or maybe this would count as the same thing,, I think, a way to get others to cash bad checks. They're not going to send anyone actual money that has, for example, been involved in illegal transactions and might be traceable. They're going to write their own bad checks and try to get a sucker to cash them for them.

Go to hell, dollass.

Reply to
mm

It's probably too late for that. A while back, I said, in another group, that I'd like 10 minutes in a locked room with Jorge Numbnuts, just to give him a little tuneup. Since then, I've noticed lots of squirrels watching my house. I know they're not real, though. They're robotic surveillance squirrels.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Buck Turgidson

Funny, but a search of his IP address gives the following

82.206.131.2 Record Type: IP Address

OrgName: RIPE Network Coordination Centre OrgID: RIPE Address: P.O. Box 10096 City: Amsterdam StateProv: PostalCode: 1001EB Country: NLI guess there are no ISPs in the UK and he had to go to the Netherlands

Reply to
Charlie Bress

Hello barney, Thanks for your mail,I want you to Understand that all Our Business is safe and secure and that we Opearte Under a Non-Spam policy,Those that are talking these that we are spammers are likely Not knowing what they are saying cos we dont spam.We help those that Jobless to secure a better Job,I am one of those employed in this company,cos i got employed under this type of IV,so plz be rest assured that we are not a spamming Company all our transactions are safe and clean. Plz i will Love to Have your address and other important info forwarded to; snipped-for-privacy@linuxmail.org Plz we are not spammers we are clean.

Reply to
Saintdollarss

I think it's great that Barney is showing a little motivation, hopefully Fred won't find out

Reply to
Marvel