Survey Confusion

Let me first reassure you that I am, in fact, a graduate student at Franklin University, and this survey is, in fact, for a class I am taking in the graduate school program. When the instructor for the course (Marketing Research and Theory, 601), handed out the assignment to prepare a survey, she recommended we do the survey on behalf of one of the companies for which the team members work to imitate a real-world situation. Because I am an employee at Franklin International, I suggested doing the survey on our HiPURformer product. The group agreed that this would be an interested project on which to do the survey. I worked on the survey on-line from home, I happened to posted the survey on the web from work. As you saw in the instructions, we were up front in indicating that the responses to the survey would be shared with the manufacturer of HiPURformer. (We didn't indicate who the manufacturer was only because we felt that would sway the results of the survey.)

I apologize for any confusion around this. It's important for me to tell you that, I, as all of us at Franklin, have the highest regard for woodworkers. It is for you that Franklin International works. The Masters program at Franklin University is aware of this research and supports it fully. Thank you.

Reply to
Franklin Univ Student

I've seen this about 6 times now. When you're in a hole, stop digging.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Don't take the grumblin's of a crusty few ol'farts too close to heart. For most of the wreck, 'dorking is job 1 and complainin' is job 2...

Reply to
mttt

You guys aren't gonna cut this guy ANY slack, are ya!! lol

Have a nice week...

Trent©

Trent©

Not to worry, the vast majority are not as anal retentive as a small minority seem to be..

Reply to
Mike G

Since you work for Franklin International and attend Franklin University is that university like McDonald's "Hamburger University" where you learn stuff like how much catsup goes on a burger?

Nova

Prediction: every person who posts to this thread will, or already has, been direct emailed the very same autoresponse we've seen many times in the group.

Dave "Ask my why I'm saying this...go ahead..." Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Apparently, both are located in Columbus, OH, which itself is in Franklin County. And Franklin University predates Franklin International by about 33 years.

todd

Reply to
Todd Fatheree

I googled Franklin University, found their site

looked up the cited course (MCM 601) and everything the gentleman says rings true. Maybe some here owe the individual an appology for assuming the worst.

Glen

Reply to
Glen

Identifying themselves as a student, while not also mentioning they work for the company, is disingenuous.

Posting the same autoreply, what, 8 or 9 times to the group, isn't going to smooth things over. Sending the same autoreply by email to the people who post about it, isn't all that smart either.

I didn't try the survey, but I understand it's not compatible with Mac, which means I'd have to go all the way downstairs,reboot the PC into Windows, and take it. Not gonna happen.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

It does not post right away and I was not sure if it was sent properly.

Reply to
Franklin Univ Student