jointer up for grabs

Hi folks!

I have a Delta 37-195 6" jointer that I need to get rid of.

During the move to my new home near Denver, one of the infeed table dovetails got broken. I didn't realize this until many months after I moved here, so filing a damage claim with the moving company was out of the question.

I tried fixing the dovetail but was not successful -- I cannot get the infeed table to align properly.

The jointer is practically new in every other respect. The base, fence, cutterhead, fence movement mechanism, and every other part are all nearly new. I believe I also have a spare set or two of HSS knives for it -- they can go as well.

If I can't find anyone willing to make a nominal offer on this machine, I'll strip the motor out and sell the rest to a scrapyard.

So, anyone who wants the machine, it's yours for any reasonable offer. If you'd like this machine for parts, and you're near enough to come pick it up, please let me know. I don't expect too much for the machine, but if you want the motor also, I'll want to get a bit for that, as every tinkerer likes to have a solid spare motor around, just in case! :)

Serious inquiries only, write back via email and we can chat on the phone.

Joe Helmick

Reply to
Joe Helmick