Surreal Borg Experience

HA!

YOU are shiatting me? That explains a few things..

Reply to
Robatoy

I just use the scroll saw on those pacages.

Reply to
CW

Irreverent regard for the pompous of any persuasion ... gotta love it.

Reply to
Swingman

You misspelled New York Times.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Kitchen shears work pretty well.

Reply to
Steve

CBS. NBC....

Reply to
krw

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 09:09:23 -0800, the infamous "Lew Hodgett" scrawled the following:

What "crap doesn't work", Lew?

-- It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars. -- Garrison Keillor

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 09:42:23 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy scrawled the following:

I'm an

man, myself.

-- It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars. -- Garrison Keillor

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I think this new packaging is to dimwitted shoplifters what Squirrel-proof birdfeeders are to Squirrels. I doubt that it works any better against the shoplifters than the birdfeeders do against the Squirrels.

Tom G.

Reply to
Tom G

You should have stood in front of it then and blocked his turning it off until he answered your question(s).

Reply to
upscale

Yabbut, not this squirrel!

Swingman

It's not all you. Very few people know how to properly speak into a microphone. Biggest problem though is that there seems to be some unwritten rule that says PA systems in fast food joints and airports have to reproduce sound as poorly as possible.

Reply to
CW

LOL!

Reply to
Steve Turner

If you don't like the message, attack the messenger, comes to mind.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Back in the late 70's / early 80's there was a bit with an exasperated patron at a fast food PA system:

"... and a large orange drink".

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

No, but just as TSA rules don't really do much for safety, it does serve to piss off the paying customers.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

I thought squirrels kept their nuts in their cheeks?

Gonna hate myself for this in the morning.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 19:30:40 -0800, the infamous "Lew Hodgett" scrawled the following:

Hmm, I don't believe that I was, but...whatever.

-- It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars. -- Garrison Keillor

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 23:33:19 -0700, the infamous Mark & Juanita scrawled the following:

Only if you wake up in that position. (OUCH!)

P.S: Why do dogs lic...never mind.

-- It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars. -- Garrison Keillor

Reply to
Larry Jaques

C-less ... damn you, Bubba! I'm already reduced to purposely using the cheapest monitor in the house whilst reading the wRec!

BTW, did you catch WeeGee's update yesterday?

Reply to
Swingman