Stupid castor question

authoritative answser: "It depends".

On who is talking.

Some people publish load capacities for a -set- of four. Particularly when they are selling them *in*sets*of*four*.

More responsible parties publish the load a _single_ caster will handle.

Read the fine print. If still in doubt, *ask* the seller.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Best one I've seen just had two - you tipped it up a bit like a sack truck to move it. Saved all the malarkey with locking castors.

-- Smert' spamionam

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Sounds more like what we'd call a "kitchen cart". You're right about locking casters.

Reply to
Swingman