Storing lumber vertical

Does anyone have any suggestions on storing approx 100pcs of 1x4 x 8-10' yellow cedar standing/vertical. I know that they should be stored flat and stickered but space won't allow me that. is there a way to do it without bowing ect? strap together , what? thanks

Reply to
mcgyver

Keep the lumber off the ground and if you must store vertically strap it all together with some boards on edge/perpendicular down the sides to help prevent warping.

Reply to
Leon

Haven't you seen David Marks's lumber storage? :-)

Deb

Reply to
Delbert Freeman

umm... send a few pieces to each of us?? *g*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis