Stop fricking repling to crap!

Title says it all. STOP.

Especailly you JOAT. Damn. I like your links, I don't want you in my blocked list.

Reply to
C Wood

BRuce

...maybe time to do a little "search and destroy" here to get rid of these people. It works for Spam. Time to check out the process for NG (e.g. checking out abuse policies at various ISP's and reporting same...if they get hassled enough they will leave us alone).

Puppy Master will be the first to go since he/she seems to have brought most of this crap here.

Reply to
Tom Kohlman

already have, that is why you can see objectional posts from BRuce. I manage to piss him off (by contacting the sites he posted from, not google but the email site) so he has tried to hijack my ID. NJGolf.net was most helfull and responsive. they are now looking into a policy of not allowing access when the confirmation email is from another free email account. if we work with the site, who don't understand what half of their free email is being used for then eventually usenet will be cleaner and friendlier.

BRuce (the > ...maybe time to do a little "search and destroy" here to get rid of these

Reply to
BRuce