Starts OT but I gotta brag.

"Leon" wrote in news:ZbWdnTb_4IyJIW_WnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

I feel for you, Leon ... Here's to your grandchildren!!!

Reply to
Han

Wow.... Kim sure did a good job with those kiddos!

JUST PLAYING!!!

Congrats a million times, Leon. If I were you I would be as Mark Twain says "proud to bust".

You and Kim obviously did a fine job. Thanks for sharing that - it's kind of inspirational to read about those things in this day and age.

I hope you and Kim celebrate with each other.

Oh yeah.... the three car garage shop.... you suck!

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

..naaaaaa,,,,,you suck, regardless.

Reply to
Robatoy

Thank you. I believe he is past the potential problem areas now. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

You are so KIND. Unfortunately for you....;~) Bryan is going to buy our house so we get to move at a pace that suites us. We will continue to live here until he get totally moved into the new home.

Reply to
Leon

Thank you. Hopefully I have not jinxed anything here. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

"Car" would be a term used for measurement. ;~)

Thank you!

Reply to
Leon

Thank you!

Reply to
Leon

Well you know what it is like...you have a couple of special children and grandsons your self.

Reply to
Leon

Thank you,

4.3, that's darn good. Bryan finally got his last grade yesterday which gave him a 4.0 for his post graduate classes.
Reply to
Leon

We are....

Reply to
Leon

Thank you

Reply to
Leon

Amazing. Good job, but tell him that your repayment is grandchildren with the same opportunities he had.

We have been dropping hints.. ;~) I must say, he has kept his eye on the target and has not allowed much time for dating, gotta get him used to the idea of a family of his own, slowly. l~)

Thank you

Reply to
Leon

Thank you!

Reply to
Leon

Thank you

I hope I will suck. LOL

Reply to
Leon

Thank you

Reply to
Leon

Thank you, I will say however that he was instrumental in helping with tuition, he had a several scholarships that helped out considerably, the vast majority were for grades. I made a deal with him early on. If he kept his grades up to maintain his scholarships I would pay his auto insurance. We both won!. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Thank you Doug.

Reply to
Leon

Ahem ... what about an arranged marriage?

Reply to
Swingman

It is a wonderful feeling when the kids do well. Now find a rooftop and start shouting!!!

I almost did that after my sons speech to us Sunday evening.

Reply to
Leon