Stair finish

On to the finish of my stair treads and risers. I'm going with a poly but uncertain which one to use. Suggestions?
Thanks
On Thu, 19 Jul 2018 22:58:08 snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

no brand recommendation but i have minwax and flecto
but read that tiny print
some need couple of weeks to fully cure
On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 06:40:27 -0700, Electric Comet

If it's stairs, use a finish specifically intended for floors.
Googling, it looks like Bona Traffic is the hot stuff right now--you can get it from Amazon but it's a two component product with a four hour pot life so it may be more than you want to get into.
Note that I have not used it--for all I know it may be utter crap from a company with a good marketing engine, but it seems to have a lot of buzz.
On 7/19/2018 9:58 PM, Meanie wrote:

General Finishes Arm-R-Seal should work.
https://generalfinishes.com/compare-all-topcoats

No personal experience - but I have heard good things about the General top coat products - and they're $ 35 - 40 per QUART in Canada from LV. John T.