Stackable woodworking clamps

Have to agree with you on that. They sure are proud of their clamps. Of course, don't need to sell as many to keep the shop open. Think will just keep piling things on the work bench, floor and dog if he doesn't move fast enough

Reply to
Roger

Has anyone here used any of the stackable panel clamps available? I found these and was wondering if they are a good clamp or are bad quality?

-------------------------------------

Reply to
crasher455

If you have to pay that much for clamps you would run out of money long before you ran out of room, for glue ups.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

Haven't seen these specific clamps up close so don't know if they are quality or not. The concept is not new and worls well. There are a few existing versions such as

have also made blocks that lay on my Bessy Parallel clamps.

If you do lots of clamping it is evn better to get a panel clamp rack like

from JT

or go automatic like

Has anyone here used any of the stackable panel clamps available?

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Yeah. Who do they think they are, Jorgy? Or Festool?

Then how do you do FIFO unclamping? You're out of luck there, too.

-- I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar and often convincing. -- Oscar Wilde

Reply to
Larry Jaques

usually means that the price has at least one comma in it.

I remember someone posting clamp racks from a magazine or their own shop in the past few years. What was that? Maybe it was this article (which I can no longer access) from FWW:

it was pairs of pipe clamps on pivots attached to the wall which hinged down flat for clamping.

-- I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar and often convincing. -- Oscar Wilde

Reply to
Larry Jaques

How about something more affordable then?

Upscale

Or maybe it was this one:

dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar and often convincing. -- Oscar Wilde

Reply to
Larry Jaques

> That's just --== SCARY! ==--

Wow, you could start your own assembly line! Really cool!

Bill

Reply to
Bill

crasher455 wrote the following:

Buy a couple and let us know how they work. or maybe you already have hundreds of them on hand?

Sorry, I'm always suspicious of first time posting people who bring up a subject about a particular product with a link. Perhaps if you had been a regular poster, I wouldn't think it was spam.

Reply to
willshak

Good Catch!

Reply to